Zzz, I don't know how to do that chinese compo. Anyway, I'm in love with Taylor Swift's "You're not sorry". Nice! I sent the song to Si Hui & Wei Bin just now, haha then all 3 of us, our msn was playing that song. So cool! :D
Went EHub for dinner just now, ate the BBQ Chicken. I think my dad's damn lame? Seriously...I cannot take it manz. His lameness is so coldddddd, but I like it la. Hehehe (:
Me: Their playing "Micheal learns to rock" right?
Dad: Nope, "Micheal learns to walk"
Then I showed dad the -.- face then laughed. Seriously, like its so zzz.
Hahaha, had a great laugh over dinner today. I laugh weekends, whenever we all eat together! Hehehehe.
School's starting tomorrow again. Here comes the very busy week. I think I know why I felt that last week passed to quickly, probably because of Table-Tennis competitions, trainings and all those. With competitions, its so tiring. I wonder when National's starting. 子羽 said that his school teacher's going for meeting tomorrow, so I think the competition would be soon? Hehehe, girls girls girls! Our aim now is to win at least a school k. We all know that all the schools in Nationals are strong, but we shouldn't lose any confidence k! Hahaha, fight as hard as we can like how we did during East Zone. Like so wasted la seriously, we lost to PLMGS, AHS all 2:3. Well, thats histroy already so doesn't matter!
Egeog, English Compo, Chinese, Emaths test this week! I can feel, that the week's going to be gone in a flash again.
I forgot when's my appointment with Dr Lily. I think I'm going to take my 2nd blood test the next weekend, then there's Class Comm training for 2 days next week! Zzzzz
Okay, gotta do Chinese compo now!

Btw, look at how beautiful the umbrella and kimonos are! I WANT ONE, but its very expensive. Wear in Singapore, everyone call you siao. LOL!
So you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
There's nothing left to beg for
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby,
Like I did before